Define Devine

Define Devine

Life Coach Accreditation - Define Devine

Hello everybody. Yesterday, I found out about Life Coach Accreditation - Define Devine. Which may be very helpful in my opinion and you.

When she was born her mother called her Devine because "she had the face of an angel and the attitude of a goddess".

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the true about Life Coach Accreditation. You check out this article for home elevators what you wish to know is Life Coach Accreditation.

Life Coach Accreditation

Devine grew up to be a fine young lady. With time and bad habits her face had changed and her body too. To her mum, she was still her gorgeous baby girl even though by the time she was 18 she weighed 13 stone and was not the happy go lucky girl she once was.

She felt tired all the time, heavy, bloated, moody and her goddess attitude had turned into sadness. Why couldn't she be slim like other girls her age?

"I just don't want to be fat anymore. I am fed up!" - She confided in her favorite mom.

You want to be what? - asked her mum.

I want to be slim, agile and sporty looking.

What else?

I want to weigh 9 stone have toned legs and arms and a flat tummy.

And what else?

I want to run the city 10 km marathon next June.

How can you make sure you do that now?

I...eat your wholesome meals. Stop snacking on biscuits and crisps, give up junk food and exercise regularly.

How regularly?

Three days a week, three times a week I am running in the evening, before dinner.

How are you going to make sure you do this every day from now on?

I... Write a meal and exercise plan and stick it on the fridge so I can see it all the time... Oh and I can make notes on my progress!

Excellent, that way you stay motivated towards your goal... But... What are you doing now Devine?

...Oh I am sticking a photo of my face onto this lady's body. She's a sports model I found in a magazine and she looks so wholesome and glowing! I can just dream how light and agile she feels, how determined and happy with herself... The foods she eats, light and healthy... And she probably gets nice compliments... Gosh I feel so good just thinking about it! This photo is going on the fridge door too!

Devine defined what she wanted to achieve. She concept about every detail of her goal every day to the point she believed she was the lady in the photo.

In the end she didn't just become the lady in the photo. She became The Fine Devine.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Life Coach Accreditation. Where you'll be able to offer utilization in your day-to-day life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about Life Coach Accreditation. Read more.. Define Devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment